HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Jim Kenobi
Official Member

PostSubject: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Hello all!  Checking in from Thousand Oaks, California.  For those not familiar with the area, Thousand Oaks is just northwest of Los Angeles, just across the Los Angeles/Ventura county line.  Just made a forum account.  Not yet a member of Saber Guild but hope to be soon.  I'm still putting together my Jedi costume.  I was wondering, is there is a Saber guild temple closer to me than Temple Prime or the Outer Rim Temple?  If not, are there any San Fernando valley, Simi Valley, or Ventura county people interested in gathering in Thousand Oaks for weekly practices.  I have a decently sized back yard that would work for a small group and there's a park within walking distance of my house if more space is needed.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Unfortunately at this time Temple Prime and the outer rim Temple are the only two Temple with in Southern California.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi Jim. Welcome.

I have some people in ventura county that have expressed interest in creating a Saber Guild in that area. Add me on facebook and I can definitely add you to that group of potentials. Maybe you can light the spark by offering that practice location.

Robb Yanagihara
Saber Guild Global Director

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Old Jim Kenobi
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Mirsylus wrote:
Hi Jim. Welcome.

I have some people in ventura county that have expressed interest in creating a Saber Guild in that area. Add me on facebook and I can definitely add you to that group of potentials. Maybe you can light the spark by offering that practice location.

Robb Yanagihara
Saber Guild Global Director

Great!  Message sent.  Hope we can put something together for us in the Western Reaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Thousand Oaks, California!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1