Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcheloisSeren
Official Member

PostSubject: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi, I'm Anna and I have no idea how to use forums, putting that out there right now. I am a part of the Jet City Temple and am well on my way to having a full costume. I already have my own saber! My Jedi is still but a padawan but almost a knight by the name of Achelois Seren. (Achelois a Greek moon goddess whose name means "she who drives away pain" and Seren coming from Serenity) 

Anyway, I love horses so if I ever become a Sith as well I am totally going Night Sister path because of the Dathomirian slightly Force sensitive horses they got. 

Nice to meet all of you and any help figuring out how to navigate the forums would be a plus! Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
http://hideawayartist.deviantart.com/
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
rolando_vici
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Welcome Anna!
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am

Hi Anna. Welcome to Saber Guild. I hope to hear good news of your progress in the club and see you in some shows. Good luck and have fun..!!!

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 am

official forum welcome! Smile it's good to have you at Jet City. Night Sisters also freakin cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.    

Back to top Go down

A new jedi incoming from the rainy Pacific North West.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1