Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martous Daey
Official Member
Martous Daey

GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY) Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY)   GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:28 am

Good morning fellow force users. 
My name is Nathan i.e.: Martous Daey.  I would like to introduce myself for a minute, and say how happy I am to be part of such an amazing organization. 
This has been a long road for me.  Not my first light saber group, but definitely the best.  I'm looking forward to working with (and against) my Empire Brothers and Sisters, and I hope to have the opportunity to meet many more of you over time.  Have a wonderful day/evening, and may the force be with you.

Martous daey
Dark Lord of the Sith
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY)   GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 am

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/

GREETINGS FROM ENDOR (Long Island, NY)
Page 1 of 1