Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arnold SanDiego

Arnold SanDiego

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Hey everyone!

Name's Arnold San Diego (not from there LOL).  I had the chance to come down to the Temple Prime practice in Buena Park, California on Tuesday 4/5/16 and had a blast!  I know Robb Yanagihara from local troops here in Southern California.  I'm with the Mandalorian Mercs (Manda'galaar Clan / Los Angeles) and am very interested in joining Saber Guild as well.  

So far, I've just ordered my first dueling saber from Ultrasabers.  I used my sons' sabers last week.  I'm also looking at getting a Sith soft goods set from The Jedi Closet and am currently looking around for boots.  I've got huge calves, so it may be a bit difficult LOL.  

In any case, thank you for having me here.  I'm gonna look around and learn a few things.  Looking forward to joining the next practice.  Unfortunately, due to work and family, I may only be able to make it to practice every other week. I understand the practices are usually weekly so I'm not sure how that will impact my application or participation.  Anyways, looking forward to meeting locals and chatting with you all.

Arnold
Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: