Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Denmark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rascal

Rascal

Hello from Denmark Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Denmark   Hello from Denmark Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:49 am

Hi all,

been following Saber Guild and some of you on facebook for quite some time now, and thought might see if we can get something up and running in Denmark Smile 

My name is Allan 46 yo, work for the governement, have been doing a lot of viking/medieaval reenactment, before i decideded to focus on my passion for Star Wars, member of both 501 and Rebel Legion. But they don't have any lightsaber combat/shows included at all. And I like to duel and make small fightshows etc.

So would like to try and gather some likeminded guys and girls here in Denmark and start something up.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Hello from Denmark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark   Hello from Denmark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

Hello from Denmark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark   Hello from Denmark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:36 am

Welcome from Jakku Temple in Central Texas! Many of our members are also members of the 501st and Rebel Legion. I hope you are able to find more members that share your love of Lightsaber choreography!

Paul
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Sponsored content

Hello from Denmark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark   Hello from Denmark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Denmark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: