Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Who's going?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Who is going? Where are you staying?

Making plans for the following:

Saber Guild dinner
SWCO 2017 Patch and shirt

Also, trying to get approval for Saber Guild booth, performances, raffles, and youngling training...

More to come.

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Membership Director
Membership Director

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 am

Jakku Temple has four rooms booked at the Springhill Suites by Marriott from Wednesday to Monday. The following individuals have stated their intentions of going. We have some unofficial members that are going that will hopefully be official by then. Some are in varying stages of costume design and construction. I will update this list as I get confirmations. 

From Jakku Temple, Central Texas:

Persons going who have their tickets:

Paul and Heather Trupia, SG-131 and SG-192
Karl and Ashley Bastian, SG-080 and SG-317
Kitty Trove, SG-289
Paul Cathcart, SG-308
Bridget Kolek, SG-314
Riley Elder, SG-337

Most of us are driving to Florida. We can bring our sound equipment for performances. Our speakers are good but not great at 100 watts. I can bring it so we don't have to ship anything. Just let us know. Other items our temple has are a 8'X12' vinyl backdrop of the downed Imperial Star Destroyer on Jakku, a 9'X13' green screen if we want to do photo shop stuff, and the backdrop stands. Just let us know what can be used and I will pack it.

Saber Guild
Jakku Temple

Last edited by Luethar on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
techgnosi
Local Director
Local Director

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Right now Temple Nar Shaddaa has a condo booked about a half mile from the convention center. Good odds we'll get a second one going too.  If all goes well we're going to have 8 members with SG numbers, if not a couple more. A few prospective members are still weighing going.
Back to top Go down
JediLibrarian
Costume Consular
Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Vista Cay Condos is where Nar Shaddaa is staying. Air BnB was way cheaper for our group than a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Mysthopper
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I have my ticket and room.   Just earning up the money for plane ticket now.   
Let me know how much I should put aside for the dinner and goodies. 

Other then trying to get some autographs and having some time to look around since this is my first celebration.  I would be happy to help with the booth and performances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.celebnaur.com/
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:42 pm

To date:

At the moment, Saber Guild has a booth. While we have been given a booth, we are working on getting a larger space assigned for maximum exposure. Table duty sign ups are in process.

We have been allotted 3 time slots for Saber Guild performances. We are sharing the performance space with the Droid Races and Troop-a-Thon. Performance sign-ups and submission video process is now in place. We have also requested more time slots, and ReedPop is working on retooling the schedule to accommodate.

Saber Guild will also be doing youngling training sessions in the Family Room. Temple sign-ups are in process. Please contact Adrienne Procaccinni, as she is heading up these sessions, and coordinating Saber Guild's appearance with the event host.

Saber Guild will be having a Celebration dinner on Thursday night. This is a ticketed event with food,, fun, and prizes, as well as interaction with Saber Guild members from around the globe. Tickets are sold out.

Saber Guild group photo will be taking at 8:15pm on Friday, April 14th. We will meet at the central staircase at 7:45pm to organize costumes, set up placement, and take photos. Please come in costume with CHARGED BATTERIES in you lightsaber!

Can't wait to see you all there. LDs will be in charge of organizing their Temple's activities (ei., performances, training session), but please feel free to come by the Saber Guild booth.

More updates, as they come, including booth number and location, maps to photo location, and others, as needed.

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going?   

Back to top Go down

Who's going?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Saber Guild Information :: Large Events "Celebration, SD Comic Con" :: Star Wars Celebration Orlando, 2017-
Jump to: