Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in from Nyack New York

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ljamieson

ljamieson

Checking in from Nyack New York Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Nyack New York   Checking in from Nyack New York Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello My name is Larry Jamieson,

I am a new here to the  Saber Guild  but far from new to the Jedi way. I was one of those that stood in line in 1977 to see "A new hope" and have been hooked ever since. I try to live by the code daily, because its too easy not too. I practice Wing Chun Kung Fu, I also Scuba dive, Surf, and ride Motorcycle. I am fairly versed in what is now known as the new "Cannon" and not bad on the legend stuff. I am looking forward to being a part of and being of service.

Larry Jamieson
MTFBWY
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Nyack New York   Checking in from Nyack New York Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 4:06 am

Howdy, Larry, and welcome to Saber Guild! The performances at cons are quite the ego boost but nothing compares to seeing the kids in need after those performances.
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Nyack New York   Checking in from Nyack New York Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 7:29 am

Larry,

Welcome from Jakku Temple in Texas!

Ask around if you have any questions on where to get stuff for your costume or any other topics.

Paul
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Nyack New York   Checking in from Nyack New York Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 12:28 am

That's fantastic, we all welcome you with open arms!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Nyack New York   Checking in from Nyack New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Nyack New York
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: