Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterEcho
Official Member
MasterEcho

Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Empty
PostSubject: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi all, my name is Echo Sedaris and my designation is SG-343. I am a new recruit and looking forward to being a part of this fantastic organization. I've opened a combat choreography school in sunny South Florida called SaberCraft and we've done a number of events. When we learned of this group we knew we had to join asap. We're constantly being invited to many events and figured considering we work with 501st and Rebel Legion, we needed to join THE organization to cross sabers. Joining Saber Guild has been something we've long sought and we're actioning this year to join and build a chapter down here. We look forward to sharing ideas as well with other combat choreography groups and trade choreographies. 

Thank you so much for this and may the Force be with you all!

Echo Sedaris
SaberCraft.org
Magic City Knights
Back to top Go down
http://www.sabercraft.org
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Welcome to Saber Guild from Central Texas! Starting a new Temple can be a little overwhelming. If you have any questions about where to start, feel free to reach out! I took over Jakku Temple with 8 members, so I know what it's like to start small. Hopefully you are heading to Celebration and we can welcome you properly to Saber Guild! Till then, may the Force be with you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
MasterEcho
Official Member
MasterEcho

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Thank you so much Master Luethar / Caliginous, we've been doing shows prior to joining but just not under an approved group. Let me know what you think about our work. I'd love to share ideas at Celebration. My crew and I will be there for sure!

Check us out: www.sabercraft.org
Back to top Go down
MasterEcho
Official Member
MasterEcho

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Master Luethar, I saw the demo reel on your site. AMAZING WORK! Are you utilizing the ESG/JCSG Strike Alphabet system for these choreographies? Mixture? I'm curious. 

We definitely have to meet up for Celebration.
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:52 pm

Welcome aboard, Alfred! Pretty awesome work and it's great that your folks wanted to join Saber Guild! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your shows. 
Troop on and may the Force be with you!
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 am

Hello!

It's wonderful to get to talk to you.  It was easy evaluating your costume.  in any case, cannot wait to see what amazing work you'll do with us.  Welcome to the family and look forward to seeing the rest of your people become members too!
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am

MasterEcho,

We do not use the alphabet system that ESG/JCSG utilizes. We utilize our 9 point system, then build combinations off that, then we link those combos into standardized and custom choreographed fights. I find our system easier to use than the alphabet system. It is easier to memorize 9 numbers than 26 letters. 

Paul
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in   Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo Sedaris from the Magic City checking in
Page 1 of 1