Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redmage3555

PostSubject: Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:35 am

Hello! My name is Jarrod and I'm super excited to start getting involved with the Saber Guild! I'm planning to attend a class today with the Jet City Saber Guild for the first time, and my fiance Rowan will be attending as well (I'm Jedi, she's Sith).

I was introduced to the Saber Guild at a convention in Portland and am finally getting around to joining up. Star Wars has always been a huge part of my life and I can't wait to become a jedi and spread the love of Star Wars even further and do some good with it!

I look forward to learning more about Saber Guild, getting a costume, and becoming a full member.

May the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Membership Director
Membership Director

PostSubject: Re: Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Jarrod,

Hello and welcome from Central Texas! My name is Paul and I am the current Membership Director for Saber Guild. 

You will meet many talented people in Jet City. You will soon take a step into a much bigger more exciting world. There is nothing better than sharing your fandom, performing for children, all while raising awareness and donations for charity!

If you have any questions or concerns you can ask them here or at your practice. 

I wish you luck tonight and may the Force be with you!

Paul

Membership Director - Saber Guild
Jakku Temple
Saber Guild
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Lleutiegr
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

It was good to see you and Rowan at class! Glad we caught you down at New Con - I met you there. Smile  Soresu is a more advanced form, and you both did a great job diving right in!

Looking forward to seeing you both again.

Best Regards,

Anne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)   

Back to top Go down

Hello, what have we here? (Redmond, WA)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: