Mid night release Thursday/Friday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robeewankenobe
Retired

PostSubject: Mid night release Thursday/Friday   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello team here is the info and plan for he mid-night release
AMC CityWalk Stadium 19
On Thursday Feb. 9th for release date on the 10th.
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
Thursday 12:01 mid-night release
Hope link works

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the plan:
Since the City walk has not made contact us about performing on Sat we have decided to Attend the Garden Walk event. On Thursday we will be performing rouge for are fellow Star Wars fans.

Arrival: 7:00
Performance 8:30 ish
Then enjoy the show!

I know this may not fit in your budget so if you wish not to attend I completely understand and will adjust the show according tomorrow.

Warmest Regards

Rob
Back to top Go down
Darth Ravin
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Mid night release Thursday/Friday   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 am

The Mercs also have an event out in Moreno Valley that we're trooping if anyone is interested. You don't have to see the movie either if you just want to troop it. Here's the info as posted on the TDE forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"My name is PJ Reindel, the Personnel Officer for the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club. Some of you may know me from Facebook, various events around SoCal or/and the Leah's Angel's group.

I am writing today to invite any members of your SoCal chapter(s) who may live in the Riverside/Moreno Valley/Palm Springs areas to an Invasion opportunity.

As you are all more than aware, The Phantom Menace will be rereleasing at Midnight on Feb 10th. The Mandalorian Mercs Skirata Clan will be Invading the Harkin Theater at the Moreno Valley Mall for this event. In addition to extending the invitation to you all, we will be extending an invitation to the Rebel Legion, 501st Legion and LA Saber Guild.

We are still finaling all the details with the theater but, they are very happy to have us all. We would like to invite up to 6 members of each club. At the moment, there is no changing area defined. We will be changing in the parking lot at the theater and then providing entertainment for their patrons. We are planning to meet at 9:00pm in the parking lot. If anypony would like to attend, please contact me.

May the Force be with you."
Back to top Go down

Mid night release Thursday/Friday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1