Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Miami, FL!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthVaris
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
DarthVaris

Greetings from Miami, FL!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:57 am

I am SOOO thrilled to officially join this wonderful community as Darth Varis (SG-435)! I’ve been absolutely in love with, and moved by Star Wars for as long as I can remember; the films, books, and games. The opportunity to give back to the community, while bestowing even a fraction of my love for Star Wars is one I’ve been looking forward to for quite some time.
I’m excited for this adventure!
Back to top Go down
Lord Dread
Local Director
Local Director
Lord Dread

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Welcome to the Guild...You have Taken your first steps into a much larger world.
Back to top Go down
DarthVaris
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
DarthVaris

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 am

Thank you Lord Dread!
It’s a world I’m anxious to explore and immerse myself in!
Spreading the love of Star Wars as well as Happiness across the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
MasterAdaal
Official Member
MasterAdaal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello! 

I am extremely honored to be accepted into the SG family as SG-444 (Master Adaal)! I am also from Miami and am excited help the organization grow via the Dagobah Temple. Star Wars is an integral part of my life and my favorite aspect of the saga is the rich lore. Heres to the future of SaberGuild! 

May the Force be with you, Always.

Master Adaal
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 7:21 am

Welcome to Saber Guild. My name is Paul and I am the Global Membership Director. Gabe and I worked with Alfred to get Miami off the ground. I know Alfred has a lot planned for your Temple and that you will be hitting the ground running! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Always feel free to reach out. You can catch me on here via PM or on Facebook. 

May the Force be with you, always.

Paul
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
MasterAdaal
Official Member
MasterAdaal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Thank you Paul. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Yes, Master Echo is definitely leading us in the right direction! 

I do have a question: Are there any annual national/global member meetups? For example like at particular con or event?

I can see us bringing a formidable presence and would love to meet all of you in person. 

Regards,
Alexis
Back to top Go down
Lord Dread
Local Director
Local Director
Lord Dread

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:04 pm

The last mass gathering was Star wars celebration in FLORIDA this year. I'm hoping the same happens in 2019 when the location is announced.
Back to top Go down
MasterAdaal
Official Member
MasterAdaal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:24 pm

That was a fantastic con!

OK, so maybe the next Celebration then

I hope its here in the States Smile
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Rumor has it from a friend of a friend of a friend in the Disney IT Department that the location will be Anaheim 2019! But nothing is yet confirmed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
MasterAdaal
Official Member
MasterAdaal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 am

Exciting!

Will definitely plan to go if thats true.

Thanks for the info, Paul.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Miami, FL!!   Greetings from Miami, FL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Miami, FL!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: