Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Argentina!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qui Ben Ric
Local Director
Local Director
Qui Ben Ric

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm

6/5000
Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My name is Ricky Fernandez, I belong to Cruz del Sur Base, presence in our country of the Rebel Legion.

I am currently working as a BXO (Executive Officer) in our second term.

It is an honor for me to join Saber Guild.

Thanks to the brothers of Costa Rica, especially to Salomon Ocon who is helping me a lot with my membership in this organization.

A big hug from South America.

May the Force accompany you, always!
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Welcome Ricardo!

Since Argentina does not have a temple, individuals will have to submit their costume submission directly to the Global Costume Director at Costuming@saberguild.org Prior to costume submissions, applicants need to register here on the Saber Guild Forums and get a username registered. 

Here is the information that needs to be included in the email for costume submissions:

1. APPLICATION DATA: Each submission must include the following information on the member's application: 
a.) LCC Email 
b.) Temple or Area Name 
c.) Applicant Name and Date of Birth (if required, email a copy of the age waiver to Costuming@saberguild.org
d.) Forum User Name 
e.) Member's Full Real Name 
f.) Applicant Email 
g.) Location (Member's City, State) 
h.) Character's Affiliation (Jedi or Sith) 
i.) Character Name 
j.) Character Bio (Each submission must include their character's biographical information. It does not need to be elaborate. Just a few sentences of background information (planet, race, era, etc.) will suffice. If this is a member's first costume or their tenth costume submitted for review, the Bio is required to be included). 

2. PHOTOS: Photos may be attached or you can use one link using a Google Drive Link. 
Photos needed for judging the submission are as follows: 
a.) Action Shot (This is the photo used for the website. The costume should be presented in a way that highlights the costume) 
b.) Front (both arms out to the side pointing down at a 45-degree angle) 
c.) Back (both arms out to the side pointing down at a 45-degree angle) 
d.) Left side (both arms straight out at the shoulders so not to block view of the belt) 
e.) Right side (both arms straight out at the shoulders so not to block view of the belt) 
f.) Boots (two shots that show all sides of the boots - one boot front and second boot side; then shoot from behind - one boot back and second boot side). 
g.) Belt (laid out neatly on the floor with all accessories attached in the appropriate areas or close-up on body that captures all pieces). 
      Belt accessories should include: 
       i. Covertech clip or another approved saber clip 
       ii. Food capsules minimum of four for Jedi 
       iii. Pouches minimum of one; two is preferred 
       iv. Belt Keeper must be straight and laid flat against the belt 
       v. If the belt has an inner belt, that belt must not droop and must remain centered on the belt (recommend securing the inner belt to the larger portion of the belt to prevent drooping). 
h.) Lightsaber (Lit and laid down on its switch/kill key side up). Additional Shots: 
i.) Cloaks (4 shots are required; 2 with hood front and back, with both arms out to the side pointing down at a 45-degree angle; 2 with hood up front and back). 
j.) Armor and Masks: (4 shots required - front, left, right, and back with armor/ mask on. 
NOTE: Not all armor can/will be judged as safe for use in lightsaber choreography. Video of the applicant proving that there will be no encumbrances to ability *may* be required in these cases). 
k.) Makeup and Prosthetics: Close-up photos must be sent of the costume makeup to fairly judge the quality, material, shading, and texture. Additional comments may be made by the applicant about the makeup/prosthetics in the "additional comments" area. 
l.) Reference Photos: In the case where the costume is a unique design, inspired by a character, or a cannon character, reference pictures should be submitted to reference your design. 

Gabe the Global Costume Director can answer specific questions about costumes. 

Hope this helps. I look forward to the day that Argentina gains the status of a Saber Guild Temple. 

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
T'so koon
Official Member
T'so koon

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 am

Saludos Ricky!

Good to see you around! 

Glad to be able to help, Ricky, and the other Argentinan prospects are on the way to get that temple going!
Back to top Go down
Qui Ben Ric
Local Director
Local Director
Qui Ben Ric

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 am

Hello Luethar and T'so koon!
Thanks for the greetings and good wishes.
Sorry if my English is very basic.
We are very excited to form our Temple, so we are in movement and action.
A huge hug in the Force to all the brothers of SG, two sides, ONE FORCE!
Ricky Fernández
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:19 am

Ricardo,

Todo esta bien! Mi espanol esta como su inglais. Yo voy tratar escribir en espanol para ti pero mi espanol esta como un nino.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Qui Ben Ric
Local Director
Local Director
Qui Ben Ric

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Luethar wrote:
Ricardo,

Todo esta bien! Mi espanol esta como su inglais. Yo voy tratar escribir en espanol para ti pero mi espanol esta como un nino.

Luethar, thanks for the good will, I love that the language, is not a limitation to be able to communicate.
I hug all the SG brothers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Argentina! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Argentina!   Hi from Argentina! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Argentina!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: