Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greets from PA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiletto
Retired
Stiletto

Greets from PA! Empty
PostSubject: Greets from PA!   Greets from PA! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Okay, I'm here - call off the dogs...

Howdy - it's Greg (or "Darth Greg" as many people call me)! I'm 34 years old (at the time of this writing), hail from Lancaster County Pennsylvania, and am in the I.T field.

A friend dragged me into this hobby of costumed saber choreography performances in general back around December 2008, and I've bounced from club to club in Pennsylvania since! I've accomplished many things,
including being a founding member of a club, and an advisor of another, occasional instructor of a third - and I'm proud of it.

I've loved SW ever since I can recall. ROTJ came out when I was 4 or 5 (somewhere around there), and I distinctly remember getting the Ewok Playset and many action figures for Christmas that year, as well as watching the Ewoks cartoon on TV...

For the roleplayers out there, I'm a fairly experienced Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game roleplayer and gamesmaster, having played the game way back starting in 1992 on the Bulletin Boards on PRODIGY online service.

Regarding My Username:
Back then, my character was "Devon Stiletto", a master of blades and swords, a rogue/smuggler/warrior who wielded dual katanas and could teleport Nightcrawler-style, but was not a Jedi. I have played this character (off and on) since for over ten years. Stiletto will likely never go away. Although the character has not been RP'd in a very long time - the (last) name has stuck. It's my whole online handle now.

Regarding My Character(s):
However, I've worked on a character named Darth N'onn'ymuss since I started with lightsaber stage combat choreography clubs. We will see what the future has in store for him... Mwahahaha...
Additionally I have a cyborg character currently called "Voyde" which is in an even earlier stage. My characters develop slowly due to lack of time, not lack of interest or creativity!

Experience:
I have experience in roleplaying (table, MMOs, a little LARP), acting (high school), and once upon a time was 4th kyū (green belt) in Wadō-ryū karate, overcoming modest physical issues in the process. And having been doing Jedi for this long now, a decent amount of experience.
Back to top Go down
Robeewankenobe
Retired
Robeewankenobe

Greets from PA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from PA!   Greets from PA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Askai Katani
Official Member
Askai Katani

Greets from PA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from PA!   Greets from PA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starsabers.com
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Greets from PA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from PA!   Greets from PA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

Greets from PA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from PA!   Greets from PA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greets from PA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: