Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there! Super excited after Celebration~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Hey there! Super excited after Celebration~! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! Super excited after Celebration~!   Hey there! Super excited after Celebration~! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

The convention was a great time, and after seeing the saber guild around I felt really inspired to join up and give this all a shot! I love the idea of being able to bring a disney-like experience to the children. Seeing a costumed character and meeting them is fun, but there is nothing quite like using the force to defeat the bad guys when you are young. This is a great idea! I live near Chicago, and we dont have a temple just yet, but im really excited to get something off the ground! I have a lot of cosplay experience, and a large handful of my friends are also in the cosplay community. I brought this up to them and they are all just as excited! Im sure it wont be too hard to start a temple later on with everyone else who was in the area at Celebration. Anyway though, very happy to be here, I will be submitting my Kylo Ren for costume approval in the next few days. Nice to meet everyone!!! 
Jack/Drift
~TDE-550
Back to top Go down

Hey there! Super excited after Celebration~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: