Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from riverside california

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garen talso

Hello from riverside california Empty
PostSubject: Hello from riverside california   Hello from riverside california Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello my name us eric hinkle or garen talso. I am currently look for others in my area to get together and learn from one another. Ive never practiced with others and to better myself i would like to get a group together once the covid-19 buisness is over with. I am not looking for profit only individuals who want a safe place to learn and grow in the art of lightsaber combat and choreography.
Back to top Go down
DarthVaris
Membership Director
Membership Director
DarthVaris

Hello from riverside california Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from riverside california   Hello from riverside california Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Greetings Eric!
Welcome to Saber Guild!

I am the Global Membership Director within Saber Guild; please feel free to reach out to me with any questions and/or support you need and I would be happy to help!
We're so glad you're interested; we have an active temple based near you called the Outer Rim Temple.

I'm going to add the links to their facebook page and website for you to get into contact with them, and be able to join them at their next practices once this situation blows over.
When you do, the Local Director, Assistant Local Director, and Local Costume Consular can walk you through next steps in becoming a more active member in the group, as well as a full member within Saber Guild. 
However, as I mentioned above, if you need anything; I'm here for you as well.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/SaberGuildOuterRim/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCVVHgPR_AKlXaiAdSgIFjbPRhAT0L9gt2sR_tyDWHqswT2fnw_LfyNQIk4XNiwHKwBfXl29jW7IGKr

http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/?fbclid=IwAR2TfIWzQKkm_wz8gsi5AoGZpUjFujHcm2LURcsjlVlDCG0sUMtd-c8bboM
Back to top Go down

Hello from riverside california
Page 1 of 1