Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Request for my Coworker with Terminal Cancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kwinchell
Official Member
kwinchell

Video Request for my Coworker with Terminal Cancer Empty
PostSubject: Video Request for my Coworker with Terminal Cancer   Video Request for my Coworker with Terminal Cancer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi all,

I have a video request for a coworker of mine, Jennifer, who is a big Star Wars fan and who recently received the news that her cancer is terminal. Our boss passed the word along to us yesterday, and while I understand that the timeline is short, I am requesting short videos for a compilation I am putting together to wish her a happy May the 4th. People at my office will also be making videos wishing her a happy Star Wars day, and I am hoping to mix in videos of you in costume along with my coworkers.

It would be especially great to get videos from people with Obi-Wan costumes as he is her favorite character.

If you are able to make a video, please send it to me at rebelkatherine@gmail.com by end of day on Saturday May 2nd.

The usual procedures stand, please use her name so the video is personalized, and please do not make any mention of her illness or 'get well soon.’ The video can be as short as “Happy May the 4th Jennifer!” but you are also welcome to be creative as long as you’re keeping within the theme of wishing her a happy Star Wars Day.

The freeware video editing software I’m using supports importing most video file types. .mp4, .avi, .mov, .wmv are all fine. If whatever you’re using to record your video (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.) creates files outside of those four common formats, you can check the full list of supported formats here: https://filmora.wondershare.net/tech-spec.html

Thank you, and May the Force be with us all!
Back to top Go down

Video Request for my Coworker with Terminal Cancer
Page 1 of 1