AuthorMessage
Darth Tannos
Official Member

PostSubject: Make-A-Wish® 4th annual Walk for Wishes   Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Event Location: Orange County Great Park, Irvine
Call time: 7:30am
Performance/show time: 11:00am [Force Experience Show]
Event time: 8:00am - 12:00pm

On April 26th, Make-A-Wish® Orange County and the Inland Empire is hosting the 4th annual Walk for Wishes event at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine. This event features a World of Wishes festival with booths representing the 4 types of wishes: I wish to go…, I wish to have…, I wish to be…, and I wish to meet…

The Saber Guild was such a memorable part to Benton’s wish that I would like to extend an invitation to your organization to create memories with the attending wish kids and participants at Walk for Wishes. If you can attend, the Saber Guild will be a part of our “I Wish To Meet” area of the festival, and accompanied by the 501st Legion (and hopefully the Rebel Legion) as well.

Our event is outdoors but also has a covered tent area as well as a designated changing room for our performers. Additionally, I can try and accommodate any other requests that you might have. The event is set to run from 8:00am to 12:00pm and there will be opportunity for performers to take a break during the walk from 9:40 to 10:15. (Because the participants are scheduled to arrive at 8:00am, we ask that all performers and characters arrive by 7:30am if they need to change or 7:45am if they’re already dressed.) There will also be a designated performer prep and changing area at the venue.

Again, thank you so much for all that you and your team did to make Benton’s day so special. I’ve never seen a little kiddo look so focused- it must be his high midi-chlorian count. I really hope that the Saber Guild may a part of this event as we try to raise enough money to grant 40 wishes in Orange County.
Back to top Go down

Make-A-Wish® 4th annual Walk for Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1