Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

greetings from the windy city

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Divarin

greetings from the windy city Empty
PostSubject: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello! My name is Jeremy and I hail from the suburbs surrounding Chicago IL. Some time ago I used to take part in a choreography group called windy city jedi,  I had to walk away for the past couple of years and in my absence the group dissolved. Im looking to get back into the swing of things, pong intended Wink

Currently im also working on my application the the dark empire as well which leaves me excited to meet and get to know everyone from these two wonderful groups Smile.

May the force keep you strong Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director
Mirsylus

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Fantastic.. Welcome.

Are you going to Celebration VII in Anaheim in April? If so, be sure to stop by the Saber Guild table. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Divarin

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Mirsylus wrote:
Fantastic.. Welcome.

Are you going to Celebration VII in Anaheim in April? If so, be sure to stop by the Saber Guild table. Very Happy
Ug, wish i could go but i dont have vacation time until june, so im going to have to wait til next year.
Back to top Go down
Stiletto
Retired
Stiletto

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 pm

That is a familiar name... Divarin, you may find some oldskool contacts in Jet City Saber Guild and Empire Saber Guild. Greetings from Keystone Temple.
Back to top Go down
Divarin

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:08 am

Stiletto wrote:
That is a familiar name... Divarin, you may find some oldskool contacts in Jet City Saber Guild and Empire Saber Guild. Greetings from Keystone Temple.
Saber wars actually Smile
Back to top Go down
Vidhvansaka_Kali
Retired
Vidhvansaka_Kali

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Welcome, Friend! greetings from the windy city 3538054714
Back to top Go down
Divarin

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Vidhvansaka_Kali wrote:
Welcome, Friend! greetings from the windy city 3538054714
Thanks, happy to be hete Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from the windy city   greetings from the windy city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings from the windy city
Page 1 of 1