Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonStorm130

Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Empty
PostSubject: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:17 am

i have had plans for an outfit for a long time now and even lore set up which dose not mess with the cannon story of SW and im ecstatic to share it among you fine jedi and sith and everything in-between..

briefly i am a dark jedi, focuses more on the force than lightsaber combat but i am a master of soresu and ataru, i need nothing more there, my favourite force ability being force Drain...

i didnt always have the red in the eyes, i only got that after almost dying when i absorbed the dark side from a relic i found in order to save my padawan from a unfriendly sith... anyhoo...

for those of you who know your SW races i am half Bimm half Human, one of the first of my kind as there was surgery to do to make it possible, but the Bimm's treat everyone the same anyway Smile 

want to know more please do ask me Very Happy May The Force Be With You !!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonStorm130

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 am

oh! P.s.    i have a youtube channel and i have recently benn doing small SW related rants if you wish to see them please visit my channel "CrimsonStorm130" 

and im soon going to college to do my full time textiles course and i plan on becoming professional with cosplay so dont be shy in asking me to make and out fit for you if you want that is Smile
Back to top Go down
Ky-Wan Zann
Official Member
Ky-Wan Zann

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Greetings lad, half scot here
Back to top Go down
nicholasmanning2011

nicholasmanning2011

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 am

Hello Anthony!!!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonStorm130

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:44 am

aww u pplz are so nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonStorm130

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 am

heres afew quick sketches on paint for some gear let me know what uz think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonStorm130

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:07 am

https://servimg.com/view/19212370/1
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Yello, sentient! (toast with 15 yr Glenmorangie)
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Anthony,

A very welcome hello!  It is wonderful to meet you.  I just took a glance at your concept.  The idea is nice, but I would ask you to look at our standards on our main stie www.saberguild.org  After looking at them, you are more than welcome to add, we just ask that you do not substract or skew too far from them.  Then, of course, send us another concept!

This one is pretty cool, I'm not going to lie, but some of it does not quite meet what we are looking for, ie colors, and some pieces of the clothes.

I hope this helps.  I did the best I can, unfortunately the image is small and blowing it up only made it very grainy and pixelated.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Kiyonobu
saber Guild Membership Director
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P   Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yello from Scotland! , i knw a galaxy far far away huh? :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: