Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jedi from Los Angeles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syl-Rel Veloci

New Jedi from Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: New Jedi from Los Angeles   New Jedi from Los Angeles Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

Hello, I'm the new guy and my name is Syl-Rel Veloci. Do you guys have any tips or guideline to impart? I do a lot of Lightsaber exhibition and twirling and I was wondering how I can really get into a group that does the same for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: New Jedi from Los Angeles   New Jedi from Los Angeles Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:37 am

Read our requirements and costume guidelines. Look at the Temple Prime FB page for the next practice. Go there and get to know the good sentiments there. Talk with them about requirements then talk with Emperor Misylus about your costume ideas. After that, get your costume together and submit it. When you are a full member, get at least one routine down pat then start putting in for shows and appearances. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: New Jedi from Los Angeles   New Jedi from Los Angeles Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:36 pm

I couldn't have said that any better myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jedi from Los Angeles   New Jedi from Los Angeles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jedi from Los Angeles
Page 1 of 1