Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orin Kel
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Fri May 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Hi there!

Mike James, A/K/A "Orin Kel" here.  Just joined Saber Guild a few days ago.  My costume is being reviewed, I think, and the Rebel Legion approved it two days ago, so I'm having a busy week.  Smile

Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
Orin Kel
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:41 am

Costume submitted 17 days ago (I think it was 17, anyway...)

Any news?
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Thu May 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Mike. Welcome.

Sorry, the costume approval is taking an unnecessarily long time to assess you costume. We'll get that review to you shortly, I'm hoping.

Good costume. I think my only issue is the closure on the boots. The reddish brown belt is questionable, but in different lighting, the red doesn't stand out as much, depending on the pic.

We'll get something to you soon. Thanks for your interest in Saber Guild and sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Orin Kel
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

The boots are inside zip.  The photo probably doesn't show it clearly, but the "buttons" are actually just covered accents.

In normal lighting, both the belt and the boots appear much darker brown than red.  Both made it through RL approval unscathed.

Thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Orin Kel
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 pm

And, a 2nd costume submitted!!  Sith.
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:23 am

Alriiiight.

Thanks, Orin. I noticed the submission. We have the consulars looking at it and you should hear back shortly.

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Orin Kel
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello and welcome,

My name is Stephen I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well as the Local Director of the Outer Rim Temple which services the Inland Empire of Southern California. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from scenic Long Island, NY. Kinda like Coruscant, but with more traffic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1