HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from a central NJ padawan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuckynumberSavin
Official Member

PostSubject: Greetings from a central NJ padawan   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Hey guys! My name's Mike. I'm not sure if we're supposed to come up with jedi names before we have a functioning costume but i've been rolling around Kemix Anvis to myself(and now to you i suppose haha).

I'm from North Brunswick NJ and had my first interaction with Saber Guild at Atlantic City Boardwalk Con during the "Building the Jedi" panel. It was spectacularly informative and gave me a great headway for my upcoming costume endeavor. I was originally going to start with a Sith inquisitor, but soon after was reminded that the first time I ever played an original jedi character was in Star Wars:KOTOR. An that character was a duel wielding Jedi Sentinel, so I have decided to be true to my young self and become the jedi master I used to dream of being. 

Some issues I have encountered out of the gate is deciding on a lightsaber. I have been browsing Saberforge and found a lot of things that peak my interest but much of the electronics and hardware options are like greek to me. Is there anyone out there that can help me better understand the options i have? I was looking at their Disciple Champion edition, i've provided the link below.

http://www.saberforge.com/apprentice-sabers/disciple-saber/disciple-champion
Everything between the "Blade Color" and "Saber Stand" options is still very foreign to me so i was hoping there was someone out there that could shed some light on them for a young padawan?

Also since most of you are more experienced and already have working costumes, what clothing vendors would you most highly recommend? 

I appreciate and help the community has to offer, and thanks again for accepting me to the forums so i may learn more about the organization Smile
Back to top Go down

Greetings from a central NJ padawan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1