Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mav-Rikk

Greetings from Pennsylvania! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Pennsylvania!   Greetings from Pennsylvania! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Mike (Jedi name Mav-Rikk) and I'm from right outside Philadelphia in Delaware County. I discovered Saber Guild in the pages of Star Wars Insider and am excited begin the process of possibly joining.
I've been a Star Wars fanatic from the start and have hosted many Star Wars family nights, story times and special events over the years. Any chance to dress up and play Star Wars, lol.
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pennsylvania!   Greetings from Pennsylvania! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Howdy, Mike, and welcome from Golden Gate Temple! You might be close to Keystone Temple do you can contact Chay Rumex who is the Local Director there. It's good to hear that being in SWI and on the EW website are getting seen and generating interest! Thank you for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
Mav-Rikk

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pennsylvania!   Greetings from Pennsylvania! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 am

Howdy Boj-Vaati,
Thanks for the welcome and the tip. I'll definitely be looking up Keystone Temple soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Pennsylvania!   Greetings from Pennsylvania! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Pennsylvania!
Page 1 of 1