Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Ama'ntha

PostSubject: Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega   Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Just as Sarah stated, we were informed that we should stop lurking and come and say hello. 

So hello! 

I am English, but have lived in Vegas for 11 years, I used to be part of an operatic society back home, and have taken part in many stage productions during secondary school. Since I got old, I took up karate and taekwondo, then swiftly got beaten up by too many teenagers and decided to take up knitting and sewing instead. 

I swear this leads me to Saber Guild! I started to sew cosplay costumes and after very exciting Anaheim comic con in which my heart over took my brain/wallet, I purchased an ultra saber, I then used my sewing skill to make a Sith costume, but that wasn't enough and I wanted to join with fellow Siths.

I became a member of The Dark Empire (TDE-309) but the nearest temple is in California, so I found out about you all during a chat and hope that very soon, I will become an official member of the Las Vegas temple! 

So hello and I look forward to speaking and meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:03 am

Ha that's wonderful. Smile Glad to have you here on the Dark Side and looking forward to meeting you soon at an event.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello and welcome,

My name is Stephen I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well as the Local Director of the Outer Rim Temple which services the Inland Empire of Southern California. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega   

Back to top Go down

Hello from the surface of the sun....oops sorry I meant Las Vega
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1