Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exar Kun
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi all

I ve never be good at greetings through forums but here I go…I ve been a fan of Star Wars for many years, after the movies I got focused in the Expanded Universe and most of my adult life had always something of this saga, but after some of my friends (being one of them kudos_eb in this forum) went to Celebration Anaheim (I couldn't go for work and that I wasn't earning that much - regretting that now cause that was a blast) they told me about the Guild mostly cause with them we create and do lightsaber battles and sequences.

The Sith outfit that I submitted last sunday was the second one that I made many years ago is also one of my favourites, you will see it soon Cool

aaand thats it for now, hope to get to chat with you guys and share more about fighting sequences and techniques with all of you Very Happy

Thanks and see ya around

Gary aka Exar Kun aka Darth Demens 
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Welcome Gary/Exar Kun/Darth Demens! Smile good luck with the submittal and see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Welcome, Gary. Thanks for joining. Looking forward to Peru getting a temple together.

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Exar Kun
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Many thanks Lleutiegr and Mirsylus, hope to get accepted in the Guild soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello and welcome,

My name is Stephen I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well as the Local Director of the Outer Rim Temple which services the Inland Empire of Southern California. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Exar Kun
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi Stephen, many thanks for your reply, the biggest doubt now is my status in the admission process, maybe you can help me with this and ask around, your help will be much appreciated, im kinda anxious with this
Back to top Go down
Exar Kun
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Many thanks and i will be awaiting for any news about this

See ya around

Darth Demens
Back to top Go down
Coyle01
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Greetings and Welcome from Echo Base
Back to top Go down
Exar Kun
Local Costume Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Too much work and too little time…

many thanks for your greetings Lisa Smile

Recap:

after some observations were made to my costume regarding inner tunic, belt and covertec clip, I sent new pictures for acceptance last sunday, hope I can get finally accepted Smile

see ya around

Darth Demens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the dark side…and from Lima, Peru
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1