Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy from SoCal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalken Starbyne

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 am

Hey, there! I'll be getting some combat-ready sabers from Saber Forge soon and was looking into learning how to use them for show and such. This was one of the few active local groups I could find that does that sort of thing. I'm not very experienced with choreography or costuming or anything like that. Just a guy who really loves Star Wars. But I'm interested in learning more and meeting like-minded folks!
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member
Lleutiegr

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 8:15 am

This is a fun place to meet people who know how to put that love of Star Wars into a great show. Smile Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello and welcome,

My name is Stephen I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well as the Local Director of the Outer Rim Temple which services the Inland Empire of Southern California. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Dalken Starbyne

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be poking around, and I'll be sure to ask if I need anything clarified.
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director
Mirsylus

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:01 am

Welcome,  David... We practice in Buena Park/Cypress...  Trying to get something started in the Burbank area,  which would be closer to you.  I live in North  Hollywood.  Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Dalken Starbyne

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Hiya! Sorry for the late reply. Apparently I missed my notification for this thread. Something in the Burbank area would definitely be awesome. Don't know what I can do, but if I can help with that, I'd love to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from SoCal!   Howdy from SoCal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from SoCal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: