Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow Force strong.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Cerrabus

Greetings fellow Force strong. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm Cerrabus, or Cerb for short. I use this moniker in Tor and in forum based rp as well, so if the name is familiar odds are I'm one and the same.

A little about myself, in a 32 Ohio national guardsman getting ready to return home from a deployment soon. My friends and I used to have a small local group that did much of the same thing that Saber Guild does. So it was a comfortable choice to looking into. Plus I like the activity aspect ontop the costuming. I've been brain storming some ways to make a larp for Star Wars but it's still just an idea
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member
Lleutiegr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 am

Welcome! This is a great group for choreographed shows and costuming, lots of good resources. Travel safe.
Back to top Go down
Darth Cerrabus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks, looking forward to getting home and digging out my costuming stuff to join
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Darth Cerrabus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:02 am

Certainly and thanks for the reception. I was curious what saber guilds activities in Virginia looked like. I'll be moving out of Ohio in a half year or so and ending up there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Force strong.   Greetings fellow Force strong. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Force strong.
Page 1 of 1