Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from NJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerinya

Hi from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Hi from NJ   Hi from NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 am

Hello!

I just signed up here, but I expect it will be a while before I can submit a costume. I didn't know this group existed, but I've been cosplaying for several years and was already planning to make a Rey costume by the time NYCC rolls around. It usually takes me several months to complete a project and I haven't started yet. This groups sounds like something I would love to take part in. I've been fencing saber for about 20 years and I've done some stage combat training and choreography many years ago. And of course I love Star Wars! I'm in New Jersey - so I guess the New York chapter is the closest to me?

Laughing Nerinya
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Hi from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ   Hi from NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:06 am

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Nerinya

Hi from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ   Hi from NJ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi Stephen,

I probably won't have a lot of questions just yet. I have to finish some work projects over the next 6 weeks before I have the time to start on my costume. But - I did just identify and buy the exact boots that I need. I'm sure questions will come up though. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ   Hi from NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: