Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Man Grumpus
Official Member

Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Empty
PostSubject: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:00 am

Hello! My name is Matthew and I have been accepted to Jet City Temple as Darth Vader, SG-257. 

About me and my involvement. I am CO of the 501st Garrison in Washington State and we have shared various appearances with the folks at Jet City Temple. They asked me to shoot a video as Vader for an upcoming Minor League Star Wars Night and I really enjoyed the chance to help out. So I joined up to continue helping in whatever capacity I am needed as an official Saber Guild member.

Besides leading a garrison of 120 501st members, I manage a training program at the Federal Aviation Administration and run trips as a whitewater river rafting guide. Which is to say I have a lot going on. But I am glad to be a part of this very cool organization.
Back to top Go down
Old Man Grumpus
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:02 am

Oh and I guess I need to request official member status for my forum account.
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member
Lleutiegr

PostSubject: Re: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 am

Wooo welcome Matthew! We're glad to have you with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:54 am

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Old Man Grumpus
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Etain Thrail wrote:
Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Thanks, can you change my profile to show official member status?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus   Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly Approved Member In Seattle - Old Man Grumpus
Page 1 of 1