Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the Heart of the Garden State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solidraven
Local Stage Director

Hello from the Heart of the Garden State Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Heart of the Garden State   Hello from the Heart of the Garden State Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Justin Tarlow, SG-399, and the first Sith to represent Corellia Temple. I am a martial artist, huge video gamer, cosplayer, and voice actor.

I have joined Saber Guild as a sith by the name of Lord Tarhlow, and I have been enjoying doing this kind of work.

I do intend to make a Jedi in the upcoming future. I really do hope to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Jkrayray
Official Member
Jkrayray

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Heart of the Garden State   Hello from the Heart of the Garden State Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Nice to meet you!I'm 398!
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Heart of the Garden State   Hello from the Heart of the Garden State Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 am

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Heart of the Garden State   Hello from the Heart of the Garden State Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Heart of the Garden State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: