Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from China!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jackleeyeah
Official Member
jackleeyeah

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi everyone! This is Jack from China and I am the 2nd member of SG in China.My Id is SG-466 and my character name is Jay-Keach Lee. As you can see, there is a little trick of rearranging my user name jackleeyeah. So, I'll help Ray(the 1st member of SG in China) to promote the establishment of the Chinese group!

Last edited by jackleeyeah on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanto
Official Member
Vanto

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Welcome, Jack! We're glad to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 am

Jack,

Welcome to Saber Guild! It is nice to see another member join Ray in trying to establish a Saber Guild temple there. One more official member and you can become a squad! Three more to become a temple!

If you attend any kind of events that promote the fandom, spread the word. I know things are different in China, but if you can continue to assist your community in charity and service through the love of Star Wars, others will join.

We look forward to hearing from you and the deeds that you accomplish as you spread the fandom in China!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Longshot7014
Official Member
Longshot7014

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Welcome Jack!

--Bill
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

Hi from China! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from China!   Hi from China! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from China!
Page 1 of 1