Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from a force user in Idaho

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ionicdesign
Local Costume Consular
ionicdesign

Hello from a force user in Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 am

Hello, I am Michael, one of a handful of people in Idaho looking to join the Saber Guild. We're getting out application materials together and hope to have things in order soon to join as Jedi and Sith.
Back to top Go down
T'so koon
Official Member
T'so koon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 am

Hello Hello Micheal!

Im Sal, LD for Kashyyyk Temple in Costa Rica! Hope to see you approved and on board soon!

If theres anything at all i could help you guys with! let me know! Best of luck with the process!
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 7:06 am

Hello Michael. Welcome to Saber Guild. Would you like me to open a Saber Guild recruitment Facebook group for your area so that like minded individuals can "meet up" with you and you can start to recruit for your temple?

Due to Saber Guild being a performance group with a practice requirement, we tend to form in metro areas rather than specific states or regions, though there are exceptions if two metro areas are close enough. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
ionicdesign
Local Costume Consular
ionicdesign

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 11:50 am

We certainly could create a page, sure.

I said Idaho because the state is large and spread out. I am the CO of our Rebel Legion Base and we have a handful of members interested in SG, but not really a "metro area" as we're spread throughout. There are a bunch of us in the general area of Boise, but not Boise itself.

I do have additional questions, but perhaps they could be addressed in email, thanks.
Back to top Go down
LadyB
Local Costume Consular
LadyB

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 11:19 am

We're working together, ionicdesign, Vahzos and myself to apply.
Back to top Go down
vahzos
Local Stage Director
vahzos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 pm

Yeah we are very close in the same city of Caldwell, some of us as as close as a 10 minute drive to Boise.
Back to top Go down
ionicdesign
Local Costume Consular
ionicdesign

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks for the email, it looks like I was successful then with the application as Jedi Corran Horn and Count Dooku. I'm excited to get our small group together more and get in more practice. Should be fun.

If anyone cared LadyB and I have been in the 501st & Rebel Legion for nearly a decade and have had a lot of fun helping with many events. She's an expert costume maker and I help where I can in command staffs.

Hello from a force user in Idaho CorranHornCloakPosed Hello from a force user in Idaho DookuCRLFront
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a force user in Idaho   Hello from a force user in Idaho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a force user in Idaho
Page 1 of 1