Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zimamoney
Official Member
Zimamoney

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello!  I'm Jen and have gone to two practices so far with the Golden Gate Temple.  I have three RL approved Reys that I should be submitting soon, just need to do an alternative wrap for Crait Rey as I don't think the screen accurate wool will hold up to combat Smile
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Welcome aboard! You have taken your first steps into a larger world. 

Rey is a popular costume within Saber Guild! I would definitely encourage you to also submit a traditional Jedi or Sith. This way you can still troop if another Rey is present at an event!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Zimamoney
Official Member
Zimamoney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm

I'm also putting together a Jedi right now too (white and light green) plus I plan to do Jaina Solo at some point soon too, if she's approvable.
Back to top Go down
Luethar
Official Member
Luethar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 6:43 pm

White is not an approvable color for the tunics for a Jedi. Before you start construction ensure you are referencing our costume standard addendum located on the Saber Guild page under Costume Standards. I recommend going more in the direction of a cream to tan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SGEidolonTemple
Zimamoney
Official Member
Zimamoney

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:21 pm

And officially approved with all four Reys Smile  SG-497!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!   Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!
Page 1 of 1