Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

DragonCon - Atlanta, GA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director
Mirsylus

DragonCon - Atlanta, GA Empty
PostSubject: DragonCon - Atlanta, GA   DragonCon - Atlanta, GA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Dates: August 30 - September 3, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Atlanta

Ticket Information: store.dragoncon.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=26

Star Wars guests (scheduled): 

Henry Gilroy - co-writer of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Thank you for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Baris_Alrisul
Costume Consular
Costume Consular
Baris_Alrisul

PostSubject: Re: DragonCon - Atlanta, GA   DragonCon - Atlanta, GA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:50 pm

[ltr][/ltr]

Hi Folks! It is now official: the 501st and Rebel Legion in Georgia have invited us to join them for the Parade, and are fine with us marching as Saber Guild, with our own banner and doing a marching form.

To that end, I present you with the form we will all be doing: Shii Cho, as interpreted by Jet City.

For any approved members who want to march in the parade, it is recommended (though not required!) that you learn this version of Shii Cho so we can do it together during the parade. I will also lead some crash course reviews on Wednesday and Thursday nights, probably in the basement of the Marriott.

In terms of logistics, folks who want to do the parade should sound off here, so I can give our RL contact a rough head count. We will be able to pick up our parade wrist bands at the Rebel Legion table in the Marriott basement.

Jedi Knight Kella Salcho, Jedi Masters Depa Billaba and Niktali Selm, Sith Inquisitor Autocra, Issue #12 Jedi Leia
Avatar Created by Viking Anderson
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrystaltongueCostuming/
Aquadrazi
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: DragonCon - Atlanta, GA   DragonCon - Atlanta, GA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi, Carrie here. Doing the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonCon - Atlanta, GA   DragonCon - Atlanta, GA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonCon - Atlanta, GA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: Major Local Conventions (SDCC, NYCC, DragonCon, and similar)-
Jump to: