Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Hungary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Infernus
Official Member
Darth Infernus

Greetings from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi all,

I'm Darth Infernus(Gergő Petróczy).
I'm from Hungary, I'm an IT engineer.
I have learned(and also taught) Shaolin kung-fu for more than 13 years, and Muaythai, when I started to compete.
It is unfortune, that I live so far away from almost all of you, for I would be interested at saber shows...Sad

I also want to join as a full member, but I'm still waiting for my pouch. Everything else is ready(my blade is Master Replica - Lord Vader), here are some pics of me:Emperor Lightn 

Greetings from Hungary Img_0124

Greetings from Hungary Img_0125

Greetings from Hungary Img_0126

Alexander Skywalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 am

Greetings! I too have a Darth Infernus in the works but spelled Infirnis. The costume will be quite different too. http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?15548-Darth-Infirnis It's good to know I have a brother in flames out there Wink  
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Yes welcome to the Saber Guild Forums. If you would like to become a Official Member click on the link below and it will give you all of the info needed.

http://thesaberguild.weebly.com/join-us.html

Alexander Skywalker likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Alexander Skywalker

Alexander Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 2:20 am

Hello there!

My name is Sándor Bajkán and I'm also from Hungary, and I'm happy I'm not the first person from here!
I'm an active member and the Executive Officer of the Rebel Legion Hungarian Outpost.
I have some practice with lightsaber combat (and with longsword, and also in fencing) , and I weekly practicing with some friends.
I also want to join as a full member, with my jedi costume, and if there will be enough people I'd like to start a local temple too.
I have a stunt saber from Ultra Sabers for dueling.
I'm also do choreographies with my friend Richárd Bánfalvi, I linked a video from us if you are interested Smile 

Greetings from Hungary Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Hungary   Greetings from Hungary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Hungary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: