Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Light Saber restriction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeno Citium
Official Member
Zeno Citium

Light Saber restriction Empty
PostSubject: Light Saber restriction   Light Saber restriction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello,
 I am searching for the details concerning what a light saber must have to be approved and what must it not have. 

Ex. 1 I would love to incorporate my tonfa style into a demo but don't know if unusual (Brood Guard)sabers are approved. I am working on a PuDao (think Pike but with more blade) saber and style as well. If they are Ultrasabers parts are they accepted?

Ex. 2 Is orange a variant of yellow/amber? Jedi/Sith

Ex. the third Do all sabers have to have a Covertech wheel on it? A staff gets knobby on the grip with two Covertech wheels on them. When Trooping I might use my Covertech clip, but not while I have a blade in my hilt. A battle ready saber maybe could omit the wheel?

The market is growing and it can be daunting keeping up with the options. I understand that updates to the regulations can take time.
                                                                           Light Saber restriction 3538054714
Back to top Go down

Light Saber restriction
Page 1 of 1