Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello From Michigan!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stellar corona

Hello From Michigan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello everyone! I've just submitted a costume from Michigan. I don't see that we have any local temples, so I was wondering were I can find info on operating without one (assuming I get approved of course). I've been a star Wars costumer for a little under four years. I've been an approved Mandalorian Merc for 3.5 years and of Rebel Legion for a year (I'm currently serving as the temple master for Great Lakes Base). I'm currently working on talking some RL and 501st friends into joining as well, and any advice on setting practices would be appreciated as we're a bit spread out up here (the two major population centers are a 2.5 to 3 hour drive).

Assuming my generic jedi gets approved, I'll probably submit my Padawan Obi-Wan. I'll be working on Cal Kestis after new years as well, so he'll eventually be on the table too.

I look forward to working with you all and learning some stage combat!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stellarcoronacosplay/
HandOfTheEmperor
Official Member
HandOfTheEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Welcome. Smile I'm currently trying to get a temple set up in my area (Southern Indiana/Kentucky). Good luck on your approval. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePillager65

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 8:23 am

Hello! I am in Bay City area and am working on starting a Temple up here.
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 4:37 pm

stellar corona wrote:
Hello everyone! I've just submitted a costume from Michigan. I don't see that we have any local temples, so I was wondering were I can find info on operating without one (assuming I get approved of course). I've been a star Wars costumer for a little under four years. I've been an approved Mandalorian Merc for 3.5 years and of Rebel Legion for a year (I'm currently serving as the temple master for Great Lakes Base). I'm currently working on talking some RL and 501st friends into joining as well, and any advice on setting practices would be appreciated as we're a bit spread out up here (the two major population centers are a 2.5 to 3 hour drive).

Assuming my generic jedi gets approved, I'll probably submit my Padawan Obi-Wan. I'll be working on Cal Kestis after new years as well, so he'll eventually be on the table too.

I look forward to working with you all and learning some stage combat!

Hello Katharine!

We do have a few individual out there who stand alone members of Saber Guild. Generally we recommend that they make contact with other costuming groups in the area and introduce themselves. This will allow you not only be able to make new friends, and to get established, but also gives you a chance to talk to others about Saber Guild.

If you would like more information regarding this feel free to contact our Membership Director, Amy: saberguildcouncil@gmail.com

May the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Jennari

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Fancy meeting you here, ner vod.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Michigan!   Hello From Michigan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Michigan!
Page 1 of 1