Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Southwest Virginia!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan1701
Official Member
Evan1701

Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Hi all! A group of us 501st members here in Southwest Virginia are making strides to start a Temple in the Roanoke area. Right now there are at least 3 of us, plus another non-501st member (my brother) who is interested in joining as well.

I believe I could technically join now with my Kylo Ren, but I am planning on making a battle-ready Jedi costume. I really want to build my own version of the realistic Clone Wars General Kenobi from Battlefront 2, although I'm not sure if it would be approvable. I'm excited to learn more about Saber Guild and have some costuming and sparring fun here in Southwest Virginia!
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello Evan, and welcome!

If you haven't already, please reach out to us at saberguildcouncil@gmail.com

We'd like to work with you to build up a temple in the area, and can also help get you in contact with the nearest Temple. Right now that would be in the Baltimore area with Dathomir Temple. Obviously still a drive, but they are one of our most recent temples and can help you with training if you'd like.

Just let us know!

may the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
DarthCol'Fax
Assistant Global Director
Assistant Global Director
DarthCol'Fax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 8:33 am

Good day,

I’m the Local Director for Dathomir Temple. We cover the DC Metro Area and Maryland. Happy to help in anyway.

I have been talking on Facebook with folks in SW VA. Wondering if that’s your group?

Two Sides One Force
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 10:34 am

We do have this recruitment group from a previous attempt to get things rolling. Distance between potential members slowed efforts. But, we can use it for the different pockets is Virginia to help get things going: https://m.facebook.com/groups/869766976534306?group_view_referrer=profile_browser
Back to top Go down
Evan1701
Official Member
Evan1701

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:10 pm

Just got approved: SG-873!!!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southwest Virginia!   Greetings from Southwest Virginia! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Southwest Virginia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: