Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulArt
Official Member

Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)   Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 12:50 pm

y SoulArt
Hi!!!
I’m really quite excited to be finally joining here! I’ve wanted to for years now, and it’s finally the right time. I am very happily a member of 501st Legion Badlands Garrison for the past 4 years and a member of their Command Team, Squad Leader of Crimson Aurora Squad in Northern Alberta, where I’m also known as SoulArt or TK 41307/Captain Sassy/Geeky Pink. I have wished to have a costume that would serve both groups well. I had been working on my Mara Jade- Black Bodysuit for some time and the only holding me back was the dang skin tight body suit. Ugh. Ok. It’s unforgiving. I finally just said “Heck with it! Make it!”
It’s now completed, and submitted for both 501 and Saber. I may with RL as well, but it is not a priority just yet. Awaiting another saber.
I’ve been practicing with my local Temple as often as I can of which I drive 5 hours to get to. I’ve really enjoyed the time there and appreciate the ability to work side by side with our Sister clubs openly. I Do feel welcomed and I look forward to moving into some choreographed fighting once I feel I have my technique down pat and committed to memory.
I’m now just awaiting approval in both clubs.
(I’m terrible at being patient when I get to costume submissions! Literally the worst) HA!
Pleased to be here!

Teresa
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)   Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Hello and welcome! You're in great hands with Echo base. They'll be able to help you get set up and show you really how to move.
Back to top Go down
Canadian Vader
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)   Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 am

Teresa,

You will be a welcome addition to Echo Base.  I think we can all say that we have enjoyed working with you and the 501st, and the great fun we all have interacting with all clubs "Star Wars".  See you again when you can make it.

Dave
SG-150
Back to top Go down
Ky-Wan Zann
Official Member
Ky-Wan Zann

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)   Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 4:30 am

Greetings, overdue but I'm sure your eagerness will do well for Echo Base Temple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)   Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hoth!!!!! (Northern Alberta Canada)
Page 1 of 1