Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbarossa

Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas   Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 am

Hi everyone I’m Chris I am a member of the Mando Mercs, 501st, and the Rebel Legion. I hope to soon complete either my Dark Jedi or Custom Sith for the Dark Empire. I also hope to soon join your ranks as well. I hope there is someone in my area but if not I am the only Merc within about an hours drive. Any who Hi everybody.
Back to top Go down
ReysianRose
Local Director
Local Director
ReysianRose

Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas   Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 am

Hey there Chris! I’m the Local Costuming Consular of Mustafar Temple here in Houston and “Northeast Texas” is a little too vague since our state is gigantic. But the closest Temple to you might be Mustafar or the soon-to-be established Coruscant in Dallas/FW. Reach out to me here or in Facebook via the Mustafar Temple page and I’ll help find you a Temple.

May the Force serve you well
~ Ellen
Back to top Go down

Hello from the woods of Northeast Texas
Page 1 of 1