Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 am

Hi everybody, my name is Thomas. I‘m a member of Rebel Legion Germany and also want to be a member of Saber Guild. My Name in Facebook is Aidan Pryde and in the Rebel Legion Ai‘Dan Pr‘Yde.

May the force with you
Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany 618ee310

Last edited by Ai'Dan Pr'yde on Fri May 15, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ef-aj
Official Member
ef-aj

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello there fellow European member

Good luck with your registration
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 pm

ef-aj wrote:
Hello there fellow European member

Good luck with your registration
Thanks a lot and May the force be with you 🙋🏻‍�
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 1:25 pm

Gutten Tag, Thomas!

Feel free to email the Global Council at saberguildcouncil@gmail.com and we would be thrilled to help get you started on joining Saber Guild. We can connect you to our Membership Director and Costume Director to answer any and all questions, as well as to help you submit your costume.
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 pm

techgnosi wrote:
Gutten Tag, Thomas!

Feel free to email the Global Council at saberguildcouncil@gmail.com and we would be thrilled to help get you started on joining Saber Guild. We can connect you to our Membership Director and Costume Director to answer any and all questions, as well as to help you submit your costume.
Thanks a lot! I will do that a.s.a.p. I‘m sorting my pictures at the moment to send it to you for the approval cheers
Until they I wish you all a good time and May the force be with you!
Cheers
Thomas
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Ai'Dan Pr'yde wrote:
techgnosi wrote:
Gutten Tag, Thomas!

Thanks a lot! I will do that a.s.a.p. I‘m sorting my pictures at the moment to send it to you for the approval cheers
Until then I wish you all a good time and May the force be with you!
Cheers
Thomas
Is there a possbility to correct the text if the automated correction makes more errors than me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 2:46 pm

techgnosi wrote:
Gutten Tag, Thomas!

Hi there,

I‘ve sent you the e-Mail for the approval. I hope hope everything is fine and I get an answer from you soon.

Best regards
Thomas
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 8:18 am

I‘m happy to pronounce that I be a full member now 😎 SG-831 says hello there 🙋🏻‍�
Back to top Go down
DarthVaris
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
DarthVaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 1:27 pm

Congratulations on your approval into the guild Thomas!!
We’re so excited to have you join us Very Happy
I would love to chat with you I can support you as a member without a temple.
Also, so we can talk about any others you know interested in joining the guild in/around your area, as well as to help you start a recruitment page if you’re interested in opening up your own temple.
Feel free to reach me on Facebook or to respond to me here.
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 4:09 am

Thanks a lot Armando! That sounds great! I‘m very interested to recruit more members and open up a squad or another temple in Germany. So I really will be grateful if you can help me build a recruitment page and find more members in my area. I try to find you on Facebook and you will hear from me soon.

Stay save and take care of you! May the force be with you

Cheers
Thomas
Back to top Go down
DarthVaris
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
DarthVaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Ai'Dan Pr'yde wrote:
Thanks a lot Armando! That sounds great! I‘m very interested to recruit more members and open up a squad or another temple in Germany. So I really will be grateful if you can help me build a recruitment page and find more members in my area. I try to find you on Facebook and you will hear from me soon.

Stay save and take care of you! May the force be with you

Cheers
Thomas
Sounds great Thomas!
Let’s definitely connect then so we can discuss what area you’re in exactly and any one you know with interest and we can go from there.
Here’s  a link to my Facebook just to make it easier:
https://www.facebook.com/armando.valdivia1
Back to top Go down
Ai'Dan Pr'yde
Official Member
Ai'Dan Pr'yde

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 9:06 am

Hi Armando, I added you on Facebook. So we can stay in contact easier. I wait ´till you answer my request. Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe and take care of both of you 🙋🏻‍�

Regards
Thomas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany   Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there from Karlsruhe Germany
Page 1 of 1