Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Seattle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rey_dot_ham
Official Member

Hello from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Seattle   Hello from Seattle Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello there! I'm Amelia, aka SG-802, with Kamino Temple. Alas, no Emerald City Comic Con this month due to coronavirus, but I look forward to supporting the Kamino peeps whenever ECCC gets rescheduled. And I'm excited to start learning choreography myself soon, too! My TLJ-era Jedi Rey was approved, and I hope to do more costumes soon with my trusty sewing machine. Technically I'm also in Rebel Legion, although only in my former home of DC -- I just moved to Seattle a couple months ago and I'm excited to get involved in the local legion scene (but Saber Guild in particular).

May the Force be with you, especially right now!
Back to top Go down
Baris_Alrisul
Costume Consular
Costume Consular
Baris_Alrisul

Hello from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Seattle   Hello from Seattle Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 7:41 pm

*waves vigorously* 

I know we already met in person, but hi on the forums as well! We're so happy to have you in Kamino.

Jedi Knight Kella Salcho, Masters Depa Billaba and Niktali Selm, Sith Inquisitor Autocra and Darth Viathan, Issue #12 Jedi Leia
Avatar Created by Viking Anderson
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrystaltongueCostuming/

Hello from Seattle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: