Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from MD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BregoB55
Official Member

Greetings from MD Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from MD   Greetings from MD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 9:14 am

SG-824 (Alyx Shan) reporting in from Glen Burnie,  MD.
Back to top Go down
DarthVaris
Assistant Local Director
Assistant Local Director
DarthVaris

Greetings from MD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from MD   Greetings from MD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am

Greetings Teresina!
Greetings from MD 6980b210

My name is Armando Valdivia, and I am the Global Membership Director of Saber Guild. I wanted to congratulate you on taking your steps into a larger world and becoming a full member of Saber Guild!

You are becoming a Force for change and we’re happy to have you with us! Our organization operates to serve and better community through charity and our unified love of Star Wars. 
We are a charitable organization, first and foremost; and while we all have so much fun trooping and performing as our very own Star Wars characters; it is the interactions with children and those we support that we hope you treasure most. 
To all of those we interact with, we represent Star Wars, Saber Guild and by extension, Disney and LucasFilm; remember that in your interactions, your stage presence, and your demeanor in the public eye.

As the Global Membership Director, I am an advocate for every member of the Guild. If you ever have a question or concern; feel free to reach out to me through SGMembershipDirector@gmail.com or through Facebook Messenger. 
I wish you success and happiness as you become part of something greater within the Star Wars universe. 

May the Force be with you.
Two sides, one Force!
Sincerely,
Armando Valdivia
Global Membership Director
Back to top Go down

Greetings from MD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: