Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Las Vegas!

Go down 
+3
Boj-Vaati Mau
Vidhvansaka_Kali
Mirsylus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scud
Local Director
Local Director
Scud

Greetings from Las Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Scud, and I'm a resident of Las Vegas. I'm Currently waiting on approval for a temple local to the valley from the Saber Guild Council, so I figure I'd introduce myself!

I'm an old Star Wars Fan looking to make a difference, and looking to bring together local Jedi and Sith who wish to bring joy to others! I just acquired the Ultrasabers War Glaive with Emerald Driver running Arctic Blue for combat and can't wait to get started. I have some old experience with "fan film" stuff being a part of "A Question of Faith" back in the golden age of PVC pipe backyard duels and I was a LucasArts employee for the production of the game Star Wars: Empire at War. Former Jouster and Swordsman (Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, etc.) and Peter Mayhew hugged me once. Smile

Anyway, lovely to meet you all, thanks for letting me onto the forums and I hope to see you someday!
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director
Mirsylus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi Scud.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. Things have been crazy in preps for Celebration. I haven't been focusing on much else.

I'll definitely get in contact with you to discuss the possibilities.

For now, thanks for joining the forums. Not a lot of activity on here, but we're definitely here. haha...

Robb
Saber Guild Global Director
Back to top Go down
Vidhvansaka_Kali
Retired
Vidhvansaka_Kali

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Welcome, Friend! Will we be meeting you at CVII?

FOR THE EMPIRE!

-Darth Lilith Vidhvansaka, Lord Of The Sith Order  Greetings from Las Vegas! 3538054714
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:22 am

Greetings, friend Scud and welcome to Saber Guild. I wish you well and fruitful tidings on your quest to found a temple! May we meet at C VII as my lovely wife hopes.
Back to top Go down
Scud
Local Director
Local Director
Scud

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:39 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am currently attempting to get time off to go to celebration, sadly I may only be able to make it for one day.
Back to top Go down
techgnosi
Official Member
techgnosi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Also hello from Las Vegas! There are going to be a few of us that Scud has recruited at Celebration. My wife and I definitely plan on dropping by the booth for more information so that if the Vegas charter is approved we'll be able to help make it a smooth addition.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!
Back to top Go down
JediLibrarian
Local Costume Consular
JediLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Greetings from Las Vegas as well!  Can't wait to drop by the booth and the performances at Celebration!
Back to top Go down
Ky-Wan Zann
Official Member
Ky-Wan Zann

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Nice to meet you Scud, we have similar pastimes in relation to stage combat for medieval entertainment1.  Well Met
Back to top Go down
Scud
Local Director
Local Director
Scud

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:03 am

BOOM! My designation number is SG-173! Ky-Wan, friend me on Facebook (lordscud)! All you guys add me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Las Vegas!   Greetings from Las Vegas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Las Vegas!
Page 1 of 1