Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings From Portland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PDXJedi
Official Member

Greetings From Portland Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Portland   Greetings From Portland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello All!

My name's Alissa and I recently started training with the Jet City Saber Guild. Saw them perform at Wizard World in Portland and was blown away. The show was great and they were so welcoming of my husband and I. I can sew but am not at the skill level I need to be, but I am learning!

I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a little kid. Watched all the movies growing up and just always loved the universe, especially the jedis. With the years of stage combat experience under our belts my husband and I are looking forward to performing with the wonderful group we have found.
Back to top Go down
Mirsylus
Global Director
Global Director
Mirsylus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Portland   Greetings From Portland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:36 pm

welcome to the forums...  Adrienne and Matt are awesome... Hopefully you have a good time learning from them.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boj-Vaati Mau
Official Member
Boj-Vaati Mau

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Portland   Greetings From Portland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Welcome, Apprentice Degman! I must second the sentiments of our Emperor; Great people, Adrienne and Matt are, yes! I know you'll enjoy your training and performing with them. I look forward to seeing you folks kitted up and performing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Portland   Greetings From Portland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Portland
Page 1 of 1