Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie floating around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poltergeist

Newbie floating around Empty
PostSubject: Newbie floating around   Newbie floating around Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Kelsee, and I discovered this group at Celebration in Anaheim this last weekend. After chatting with Ruben from your New York temple to find out what this group is all about, he gave me the website here to check out. Smile ( Ruben, if you're looking in here, I was the girl from Bombad Radio with the saber tonfas and the quarter staff). 

Just wanted to introduce myself. I need to get my hands on battle grade sabers still, but I would be looking at getting into the orange county temple most likely, since I live in the LA area in Cali. Was hoping to get an idea of if there is any need there for any particular characters before I start working on a concept and costume, ext. I would enjoy light and dark side equally, and am no stranger to making well rounded star wars characters since I've been role playing on start wars forum boards for many years.

If you have any questions or if there is anything I need to be made aware of, just let me know! Otherwise, I am looking forward to the opportunity to get involved and will keep any eye out for any feedback insofar as if my nearest temple needs anything in particular character wise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member
Lleutiegr

PostSubject: Re: Newbie floating around   Newbie floating around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 am

Welcome! Your local temple will be able to give you more details. my experience so far is this is a fun and welcoming club where you can do Light Side, Dark Side or both, and choose the characters that fit your interest and budget. Smile Costume standards are all outlined on the website. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ky-Wan Zann
Official Member
Ky-Wan Zann

PostSubject: Re: Newbie floating around   Newbie floating around Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:40 am

Greetings and welcome.  Celebration was a great time to meet new members and meet the group as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

PostSubject: Re: Newbie floating around   Newbie floating around Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Welcome to our forums.  If you have a character in mind and have a concept we would love to see it.  We want to make sure that you are as ready to go as possible.  

Kiyonobu
Saber Guild Membership Director
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie floating around   Newbie floating around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie floating around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: