Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey from VA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaviorbat

Hey from VA! Empty
PostSubject: Hey from VA!   Hey from VA! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:41 am

Hi, I'm in Virginia, specifically Virginia beach. We currently have RL, Mercs and 501st, as well as a few others here. I was working on information for the Dark Empire and I noticed this place mentioned which, if I understood right is more based around Saber use than full costuming, which sounded fun. I do have a question though regarding costuming. Dark Empire lists the Obi and Tabbards as optional for sith and Dark Jedi. I noticed this group does not, though I was wondering if it was permissible to omit them, if I am wearing armor that would hide them anyway for the most part?
Back to top Go down
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Darth Tannos

Hey from VA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from VA!   Hey from VA! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello Xavior,

Excellent question.  Our rules are the way they are because we not only look at costuming for SWU standpoint, but theatrical as well since we are a performance organization too, but every now and again we will take examples on a case by case basis.  if you have an idea that you are unsure of working we always encourage you to send us the concept of what you are trying to accomplish.  This saves both of us time and effort to making you an official member.  I hope this answers your question

Kiyonobu
Saber Guild Membership Director
Back to top Go down

Hey from VA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber Guild :: Saber Guild Information :: "GRRREETINGS!"-
Jump to: