Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Utah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merquise13

Greetings from Utah Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:42 am

Greetings everyone, 
Decided after the last Salt Lake Comic Con and being able to briefly see the awesomeness that the saberguild was doing there, and with the addition of finally getting a lightsaber (ultrasabers), i figured it was time to expand my horizons. 

I am currently a member of the 501st (tusken and biker scout), Mandalorian Mercs (2 kits) and Rebel Legion (tusken).  I have a Jedi that is pretty much complete, i was just waiting on getting a lightsaber. I did pick up one at the con from ultrasabers with the upgraded combat blade, and its orange. 

Here's the fun part. I looked over your requirements and i need to do some changing in order to fully join. My jedi tunic is black, my blade is orange. So either i need to make new jedi outfit, or get a new blade... or both. Wink

I look forward to getting to know you all more and having some fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 am

Welcome Smile I will get in touch with you about things going on here in Utah.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Welcome to the Saber Guild forums. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
merquise13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 10:10 am

Thanks all,
Actually met up with other members this weekend and had an instructional and started learning the basics.  Working on raiding my wifes scrap bin to see what we can use to make me a new tunic, then buy pants.  

So excited.
Back to top Go down
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello and welcome I am new myself It is really cool getting to know so many like minded people Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Utah   Greetings from Utah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Utah
Page 1 of 1