Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another addition in Utah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trav'en Van-Ona

Another addition in Utah  Empty
PostSubject: Another addition in Utah    Another addition in Utah  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 am

Hello,

I've been passively looking for a group like this for awhile, but didn't think there was much activity in Utah. Looking forward to meeting people and learning more.

I've been into costuming for a long time in other hobbies and hope there's enough going on locally to get involved.

Looking to build a Zabrak Jedi costume for here and the rebel legion. Any tips or advice is welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another addition in Utah    Another addition in Utah  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Welcome!  I and my husband are the first two members here in Utah.  We have a private facebook group for those in Utah that are working toward forming a Temple.  If I can find you on facebook we will add you.  I am Irene Brown and Ken my husband can be found under ramsesxv.

We look forward to seeing you get involved.  We have been meeting on Saturday evenings to practice and work out costume stuff.
Back to top Go down
Trav'en Van-Ona

PostSubject: Re: Another addition in Utah    Another addition in Utah  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 am

Great, look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Another addition in Utah    Another addition in Utah  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another addition in Utah    Another addition in Utah  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another addition in Utah
Page 1 of 1