Saber Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber Guild

Not-for-Profit Star Wars Costume Group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iroa_Nox
Official Member

Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City Empty
PostSubject: Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City   Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:10 pm

I finally decided to get myself here on the forums, I'm creating my Kiffar Jedi character.  Might be needing a bit of help finding proper boots, belt, and whatever else the costumer will not provide. Still trying to wrap my mind about how to go about creating a Imperial Knight for my 2nd Character and hope it could be compatible with 501st / Saber guild.
Back to top Go down
Lleutiegr
Official Member
Lleutiegr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City   Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Welcome Kody! Great to see you at practice and getting on board here at the forums.

Lots of good resources and Star Wars costumers here (which I'm a newbie at). What helped me was if you find boots, a belt, or whatever else online, shoot a link to the local directors, they can give you tips.

Best Regards,

Anne
Back to top Go down
Etain Thrail
Local Director
Local Director
Etain Thrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City   Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello and welcome my name is Stephen and I am the Assistant Global Director for the Saber Guild as well has the Local Director for the Outer Rim Temple. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will have them answered as quickly as possible. My self and the rest of the Global Council are here to help as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outerrimsaberguild.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City   Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings / Happy Halloween from Jet City
Page 1 of 1